Monday, April 20, 2015

Springtime

I think Spring is my favorite.

I love all the fruit that is in season.  Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, okay all berries.  I love all things that involve these fruits.  Making smoothies, berry pies, shortcake, and jam.

I love being outside.  Not that we couldn't be outside in any season being here in California, it's  just different in Spring.

I love running around outside with the sprinkler on.

I love Easter and all things chocolate and pastel.

I love planting our garden and seeing which veggies sprout.  Of course they'd sprout a lot better if I didn't find Kona digging around in there daily.  Sigh.  Last year we had zuccini the size of my arm and corn that grew taller than our fence.

I love shopping in spring.  All the bright colors, shorts, swim suits, and flip flops.

I love that it's hot during the day, and cold at night.

I love the flowers that pop open around my backyard, and I love my babies running up, squishing their noses in them and sniffing.

I love that our turtle has come out and that the kids run up to him, say "turtle," and try to hug him.

I love that Wes gets home and it's still light out.

Spring you're pretty awesome, but I love you most because it means summer is around the corner.








Baller!

Photos are courtesy of my dad and his sweet camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment